Guide to resources for Built Environment
- Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals
Indexes over 1000 periodicals worldwide. Produced by the Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library, Columbia University. 1934+ with selective coverage back to 1741.
- ARCH : Australian architecture database
Indexes Australian and New Zealand journals and other material covering the topics of architecture and building. 1980+
- Art & Architecture Complete
An EBSCO database that allows simultaneous searching of over 1000 journals and 400 books. Some full text is provided. Subjects include art theory, art history, art education, painting, drawing, sculpture, conceptual art, museum studies and design.
- Design and applied arts index: DAAI
- National Construction Code : Building Code of Australia + Standards and Plumbing Code of Australia. (SAI Global)
User id and password available in pop-up box. Recommended browser: Internet Explorer.
- BuildingGreen Suite
Resource to help building-industry professionals design and build construction projects based on sustainable, eco-friendly principles. Topics include: energy efficiency, recycled-content materials, land-use planning and indoor air quality. Integrates GreenSpec, Environmental Building News (EBN), and over 100 building case studies.