A guide to resources for the study of linguistics, languages, literature and culture
- Linguistics and language behavior abstracts
Covers all aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax and semantics.
- MLA International Bibliography
Covers literature, language and linguistics, folklore, literary theory & criticism, dramatic arts and the historical aspects of printing and publishing.
- Linguistics abstracts online
Abstracts of articles from leading linguistics journals.
- Communication & Mass Media Complete
Covers mass media, language and linguistics.
- Encyclopedia of language & linguistics
Covers the current state of the fundamental linguistic disciplines, its applications to the study of language, interdisciplinary relationships between linguistics and other disciplines to which it is related.