This bibliographic database indexes and abstracts journals primarily in the area of taxation law but also including other areas of interest such as child support, accounting, business, finance and superannuation.
Covers financial reporting, auditing, and the accounting profession in 16 Asian countries
Charts the historical growth of the profession: its tertiary education system, professional training and exams, and in-service training programs. Reviews the development of existing accounting standards and practices in these countries
Includes journals Taxation in Australia, Tax specialist, Australian tax forum, TaxVine newsletter & Tax Institute seminar/convention papers & presentations.
Advanced search is very useful.
Note: Users must individually register to use this resource. Click the more... link below for details.
1. The Tax Institute resource opens to the ‘Welcome to the Tax Institute’ page.
2. First time users need to register using the avatar on the top right corner.
3. Fill in the required information and create your own Login and Password. Please use your university email address. Click on Submit.
4. You will be asked to confirm that your details are correct. You will also receive a confirmation email.
5. Once complete click on the HOME button on the left and begin your search.
6. Each time you access the resource you will need to use your nominated
username and password.